Cant GET

For RTC breakouts, etc., use the Other Products from Adafruit forum

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
enanaking

Cant GET

Post by enanaking »

Hi there, i'm new to Arduino, I bought the adafruit data logging shield, followed your online instructions, but when i try compiling the RTC test. i get the following error. any help would be appreciated as i'm running out of time with my college project. thanks. Im working with the Arduino Uno

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.
Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"
ds1307.cpp.o: In function `loop':
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:28: undefined reference to `RTC_DS1307::now()'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:44: undefined reference to `DateTime::unixtime() const'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:46: undefined reference to `DateTime::unixtime() const'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:50: undefined reference to `DateTime::unixtime() const'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:50: undefined reference to `DateTime::DateTime(unsigned long)'
ds1307.cpp.o: In function `setup':
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:15: undefined reference to `RTC_DS1307::begin()'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:17: undefined reference to `RTC_DS1307::isrunning()'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:20: undefined reference to `DateTime::DateTime(__FlashStringHelper const*, __FlashStringHelper const*)'
C:\Program Files\Arduino/ds1307.ino:20: undefined reference to `RTC_DS1307::adjust(DateTime const&)'
Attachments
ScreenShot_of_Error
ScreenShot_of_Error
ScreenShot_Error.JPG (68.61 KiB) Viewed 1010 times

MikeHg

Re: Cant GET

Post by MikeHg »

Hi enanaking,

Where is your library located - in the same directory as the file ds1307.ino? If not use

Code: Select all

#include <RTClib.h>
if you placed it in the standard lib directory.

Regards,
Mike

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Clock Kits (discontinued)”