Monochron Kit availablity

For RTC breakouts, etc., use the Other Products from Adafruit forum

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
alishl06

Monochron Kit availablity

Post by alishl06 »

Any idea when more Monochron kits will be available? I am on the waiting list and have not heard anything in a while. Thanks in advance for any info.

adafruit

Re: Monochron Kit availablity

Post by adafruit »

alishl06 wrote:Any idea when more Monochron kits will be available? I am on the waiting list and have not heard anything in a while. Thanks in advance for any info.
that's correct, we have not sent out an email yet - you'll see posts here, mentions on the blog, twitter, our weekly chat, the product page and an email (in stock notification) when we're shipping the next batch - there is not an ETA at this time.

thanks for the interest! we want to get these out soon too :)

cheers,
adafruit

alishl06

Post by alishl06 »

I bought an Ice Tube Clock kit last week to satisfy my clock building itch. Also bought the TV-B-Gone (should be something fun to try out on the neighbor's new TV).

Still waiting for the e-mail saying the Monochron kits are available.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

alishl06 wrote:I bought an Ice Tube Clock kit last week to satisfy my clock building itch. Also bought the TV-B-Gone (should be something fun to try out on the neighbor's new TV). Still waiting for the e-mail saying the Monochron kits are available.
thanks! you'll see posts here, mentions on the blog, twitter, our weekly chat, the product page and an email (in stock notification) when we're shipping the next batch - there is not an ETA at this time.

thanks for the interest! we want to get these out soon too :)

cheers,
adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Clock Kits (discontinued)”