Recomended multilayer PCB manufacturers

Chat about pick and place machines, reflow ovens, assembly techniques and other SMT tips & trix

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
siriusf

Recomended multilayer PCB manufacturers

Post by siriusf »

What multilayer PCB manufacturers do you recommend? It's too difficult to make your own multilayer pcb's?

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Recomended multilayer PCB manufacturers

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

I get boards from Advanced Circuits: http://4pcb.com/

sawyerh

Post by sawyerh »

I like 4pcb, but I would also recommend checking out http://www.customcircuitboards.com/. I have been using both manufacturers with great results for multilayer PCB fabrication.

wmdevices

Post by wmdevices »

I've been using PCBCart.com for multilayer. They're quite good quality, good pricing. And they test boards. When I get panels from them, there are sometimes bad boards in an otherwise good panel, because they're properly tested.

I've done prototypes with them as well, and they're just as good. A little slow to get delivered though.

I'm testing PCBWay.com quality for multi-layer boards too. They'll do up to 6 layer. The 4-layer boards I've gotten have been good. Production quantity (100-200 boards for us) have been pretty good, but not as good as PCBCart, silk screen is blurrier. Their prototype service has been good (no shorts), but the mask has larger apertures (no mask between TSSOP for example) so they're more difficult to solder.

MichaelJa

Post by MichaelJa »

I just tried PCBway, they are pretty cheap and fast, and the boards are perfect! MODERATOR EDIT: LINK REMOVED

ansonit

Post by ansonit »

you can check my blog MODERATOR EDIT: LINK REMOVED ,i collect so many pcb manufacturer and other electrical forume

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SMT (Surface Mount Tech)”