LED Video Wall Controller Config file

Our weekly LIVE video chat. Every Wednesday at 8pm ET!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
illladelph

LED Video Wall Controller Config file

Post by illladelph »

Hey adafruit like the title says I'm looking for the Config file for the led video wall controller.

I have a 96x96 panel wired up and connected but I can't get any output on the screen, just garbage that doesn't change.

E computer recognizes the sending card and adds a second display to windows. I have led manager v12 from linsn and tried 9.60.

Both detect the sending card but I don't have output on the panels.

I think the receiving card needs to be configured but I do not know how to configure it and was wondering if there is a Config file that you can send me to configure the sending/receiving card.

I feel like its the rx card that needs configuring as like I said the computer recognizes a second monitor at the correct rez

adafruit

Re: LED Video Wall Controller Config file

Post by adafruit »

Hi there, can you tell us specifically which Adafruit products you purchased (Order # is best) so we can make sure to get you the right information?

Harrynel

Post by Harrynel »

Good day, i need someone to help me explaining how to build and control RGB LED stips, with DMX, and how i can use RGB LED strips to build a matrix?

And how to build a LED RGB matrix of size of 1.2meter width by 1.6m High or similar.
What i would need to build all the circuits so I can create a matrix wall.

I would appreciate it if someone could advice.

Thanks.
Harry Nel
[email protected]

illladelph

Post by illladelph »

My order number is 341022.

The product was the LED video wall controller set/programmed for adafruit panels.

Harrynel, I suggest you make your own thread instead of just posting in my thread.

illladelph

Post by illladelph »

No help in over a month on this. Please let me know if you can help, I did buy a $300 device that has not been working since I got it months ago.

illladelph

Post by illladelph »

Please Adafruit help me! I cannot get anything out of my LED panel!

Captain_LeChuck

Post by Captain_LeChuck »

Hey man, I'm having trouble with my sending/receiving cards too, but mine is that my software doesn't recognize the sending card. Can you post how you have everything setup and what plug goes to what?

As far as your problem, have you tried the config file they provided in the tutorial? (stupid question, but had to ask) ---> http://learn.adafruit.com/system/assets ... config.zip

What is showing up on the panels? Blank? No luck mirroring the display?

I'll try to help if I can.

- John

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Ask an Engineer! VIDEO CHAT (closed)”