Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

HX8340BN library - code compatability with AVR Studio 6
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

HX8340BN library - code compatability with AVR Studio 6

by rubidium on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm currently developing an application in AVR Studio 6 for the ATmega32 that ultimately displays measured data on a parallel GLCD. Recently I purchased the 2.2" 18-bit color TFT LCD display with microSD card breakout (HX8340BN) both to get a color display and to free up some needed pins on the MCU by going to serial communication vs parallel for the GLCD. There appears to be a complete Adafruit library for the HX8340B, but I can't get it (or the Adafruit-GFX library routines that are also required) to compile without several hundred errors in AVR Studio 6. I am not an experienced C++ programmer, and so I'm hoping that someone has already ported all of the necessary routines to get this display working in the AVR Studio development environment. Alternatively, a pointer to alternative driver code that will readily compile in AVR Studio 6 would be just as helpful. I've Googled extensively but haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance,
Jim
rubidium