Adalight with Prismatik (formerly Lightpack)

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
timsat

Re: Adalight with Prismatik (formerly Lightpack)

Post by timsat »

odin917 wrote:does anyone have the "advanced calculator" for setting up the zones, the site link on the application is broken
Sorry guys i hadn't been notified about your messages by some reason. It would be good if someone finished our "zone-placement" plugin .) We don't know other hosted calculators, unfortunately.

timsat

Post by timsat »

narfel wrote:Are there plans for OpenGL capture?
Yes,there are. But we need to make it work with Aero, Windows 8 and MacOS without any lags first.

timsat

Post by timsat »

flash608 wrote:Is the beta version available for end users? When i click on the "beta version" it takes me to the last official version, not the beta one. I`d like to test the beta version if it is possible ;)
Excellent, as soon as we have anything to test we will let you know, thank you .)

timsat

Post by timsat »

By the way, we have updated English version of wiki

narfel

Post by narfel »

Prismatik doesn't recognize my plugins, i downloaded Animate (to see what i does), created the Plugins folder in the Pistmatik user directory but it doesn't appear in the program.

timsat

Post by timsat »

narfel wrote:Prismatik doesn't recognize my plugins, i downloaded Animate (to see what i does), created the Plugins folder in the Pistmatik user directory but it doesn't appear in the program.
Did you place it like this: <user_home>/Prismatik/Animate/animate.py? If yes, please report an issue and attach logs to it

narfel

Post by narfel »

No i put it in <user_home>/Prismatik/Plugins/ as written in the description. But your path doesn't work either.

narfel

Post by narfel »

Is there any new beta to try an improved DX10 capture?

timsat

Post by timsat »

narfel wrote:Is there any new beta to try an improved DX10 capture?
Not yet, but we have improved DX9 capture, DX10 is next

narfel

Post by narfel »

So is there a new beta with that improved DX9 capture, i could try Unreal Tournament with a DX9 renderer. :D

timsat

Post by timsat »

narfel wrote:So is there a new beta with that improved DX9 capture, i could try Unreal Tournament with a DX9 renderer. :D
Here is Prismatik 5.9.2 for Windows. It is not stable!

narfel

Post by narfel »

5.9.2 produces funny colors.

UT99 works with DX9 with the 5.9.1 too btw, but the game is reacting very slowly to my inputs, with the lights enabled. Similar to the effect if i play the game with vsync on..maybe even a little worse. :(

johnny75

Post by johnny75 »

hello, and thanks for adalight aka prismatic, it was quite easy to like, and easy setup for my first geek build. so thank you for that...

but i am sorry to say that open in text editor does not work on the mac version (which is ofcourse the version i am going to use), so how can i input my calculated result from http://sanya.tarhelyszolgaltato.eu
into my profile in other ways?? in windows it was quite easy actually, but i have not found the config file on my mac yet... please respond, as that would make me really happy :)

timsat

Post by timsat »

johnny75 wrote:hello, and thanks for adalight aka prismatic, it was quite easy to like, and easy setup for my first geek build. so thank you for that...

but i am sorry to say that open in text editor does not work on the mac version (which is ofcourse the version i am going to use), so how can i input my calculated result from http://sanya.tarhelyszolgaltato.eu
into my profile in other ways?? in windows it was quite easy actually, but i have not found the config file on my mac yet... please respond, as that would make me really happy :)
Thank you ) Just put result to <home>/Prismatik/Profiles/<profilename>.ini and re-run Prismatik

johnny75

Post by johnny75 »

eeehhh... probarbly just me that is a bit down on skills, or am i...

if i had the prismatik folder to go to that would surely mean that i was in a windows environment (wouldn´t it?...).

But as i previously mentioned i have a MAC mini (OS), and here i can only find lightpack, with show content under applications i can see whats in the program folder ( atleast thats what i think but i cannot find <profilename>.ini anywhere... is it just me, and if so... ...please hold my hand and lead me through this :lol:

again im pretty new with apple, so there might be some rookie mistakes involved here...

but thx for that quick reply, that was refreshing and really nice :D and thx for atleast trying to hlp me :) also nice

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”