7" Display 1280x800 (720p) IPS + Speakers displays magenta(p

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
davidg

7" Display 1280x800 (720p) IPS + Speakers displays magenta(p

Post by davidg »

I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm having with my 7" Display 1280x800 (720p) IPS + Speakers - HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (Adafruit product# 1667) that I purchased a few weeks ago. The first time I plugged it in it seemed to work OK, but then it exhibited some color shift and now it only displays colors in a magenta (pink) tone. I purchased this to use with my Raspberry Pi and I'm powering it with a 9VDC switching power adapter (Adafruit product# 63) that I purchased at the same time. I tried changing the settings on the monitor itself, unfortunately it had no effect. I also plugged it into a 12VDC 600ma switching power adapter that I had from an massaging office chair but that didn't work either. I'm attaching a link to a Youtube video that I hope shows what I'm trying to describe as well as a few photos. Maybe I got a bad unit. If I need to email customer support I'll be happy to do that. Thanks in advance all the help.

7" Display from Adafruit has issues

adafruit_support_rick

Re: 7" Display 1280x800 (720p) IPS + Speakers displays magen

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread for a replacement display

davidg

Re: 7" Display 1280x800 (720p) IPS + Speakers displays magen

Post by davidg »

thanks i will do that.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”