Anyone got Fritzing part of 2.8'' TFT breakout board

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Eric_Li

Anyone got Fritzing part of 2.8'' TFT breakout board

Post by Eric_Li »

Dear all,

I am writing my master thesis and using the 2.8'' TFT breakout board for a device. I am using Fritzing to display the diagram of the connections between each component, therefore it would be great to have the part in Fritzing. Unfortunary from the github of Adafruit I did not found it. https://github.com/adafruit/Fritzing-Li ... ster/parts Only 1.8'' and 2.2'' are available.

Is there anybody can help me out of here? It would be great if the Adafruit team can make it for us, I sure many people also need it.

Regards,
Zhuli

adafruit2

Re: Anyone got Fritzing part of 2.8'' TFT breakout board

Post by adafruit2 »

Hi, if you add an issue to that github repo we'll add it to our todo list. note that we have a lot of requests right now, so there's no ETA as to when it would be done :)

Eric_Li

Post by Eric_Li »

adafruit2 wrote:Hi, if you add an issue to that github repo we'll add it to our todo list. note that we have a lot of requests right now, so there's no ETA as to when it would be done :)
Hi there, I just create the request in the github, I realized there are some other requests are pending. But still, it would be very very helpful for my if you could handle my request in a reachable day.

Eric_Li

Post by Eric_Li »

Dear team,

I've been waiting for two months after making the issue on Github but there is nothing happened in Github, could you please help me out of here?

Regards,
Eric

Eric_Li

Post by Eric_Li »

adafruit2 wrote:Hi, if you add an issue to that github repo we'll add it to our todo list. note that we have a lot of requests right now, so there's no ETA as to when it would be done :)
Dear team,

I've been waiting for two months after making the issue on Github but there is nothing happened in Github, could you please help me out of here?

Regards,
Eric

local_dani_21

Post by local_dani_21 »

Make the part yourself! It's tricky but fritzing has an editor and a tutorial!

jasonnolan

Post by jasonnolan »

It has been 7 months since the last update of the fritzing library for adafruit. Any idea when folks might look into that again. Would have been nice to use fritzing to document my project and thus support fritzing and adafruit, but won't be possible without the 2.8" TFT being part of the library. Sad.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”