Tiki Torch remote not working

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
tdicola

Re: Tiki Torch remote not working

Post by tdicola »

Oh no problem, glad you were able to find the fix and thanks for checking out the project! It's actually useful for folks to see how you got to the solution. And yeah for anyone that runs into an issue moving to another microcontroller with the sketch, make sure you use a pin that supports the pin change interrupts. You can see a good table here of different boards: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/AttachInterrupt The Pro Trinket uses the same chip as the Arduino Uno so either pin 2 or 3 should work.

czaram

Re: Tiki Torch remote not working

Post by czaram »

Thanks to everyone who posted on this project! I'm using a 5v trinket and will forever remember Pin 2 for interrupts. The sketch also gives me insight into powering up and down. I made a similar nightlight with bare neopixels, but used a momentary for color changes and a simple power on/off switch. The remote is awesome! Thanks Tony for a fun skill-building project. No questions, just a big fat THANKS!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”