Trinket or Gemma Fund Raiser Kit

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
MakHac

Trinket or Gemma Fund Raiser Kit

Post by MakHac »

I am interested in getting a Makerspace setup in my town. It occurred to me that a fund raiser would be a good idea. Both for money and outreach. I have been looking through you site and trying to assemble a booster (fund raiser) kit that's under $30. Would you be able to put a kit together based around trinket or gemma that had some simple sensors and wires that we could bulk order (100+) for $20 and sell for $30? I was thinking it could be like girl scout cookies for comp sci. Even if you sold the kits directly through your site and we directed people how to get it are credited with the sale, which you would then contribute some amount to our makerspace fund. This concept could be applied to other clubs or school programs. Not sure if you have something like this but it would be really cool if you did.
Thanks

Franklin97355

Re: Trinket or Gemma Fund Raiser Kit

Post by Franklin97355 »

There is a quantity discount on products. This would be a good choice https://www.adafruit.com/product/1657 I'll pass this on and see what headquarters think.

MakHac

Re: Trinket or Gemma Fund Raiser Kit

Post by MakHac »

Perfect! that's basically what I was thinking. We could put our sticker on it and be off fundraising. Although the bake sale might have better margins :) Thanks for the help.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”