Adafruit and Donors Choose

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
daralette

Adafruit and Donors Choose

Post by daralette »

Don't you think Adafruit would make a great vendor on Donors Choose? Right now Donors Choose doesn't have any vendors with a comprehensive supply of electronic maker supplies like Adafruit. I think it would be a win-win situation for everyone. The teachers on Donors Choose would be able to shop at Adafruit through Donors Choose and Adafruit would increase their sales.

adafruit

Re: Adafruit and Donors Choose

Post by adafruit »

Thanks, we replied to the email you sent to support!

CarolineMeeks

Post by CarolineMeeks »

I'm also interested in using Donors Choose. Is there an update on this? I see some things are on amazon. I'm interested in https://www.adafruit.com/products/1759

lisabilello

Post by lisabilello »

I totally agree. It is hit or miss as to what you can request through Donors Choose when it comes to Adafruit products. I want to kick off a wearable electronics project with my fourth and fifth graders. I feel like I'm hunting and pecking to find all that I need to launch this exciting unit of hands-on study with my inner-city kids.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

I feel like I'm hunting and pecking to find all that I need to launch this exciting unit of hands-on study with my inner-city kids.
Perhaps if you would explain the project you want to attempt we could give you some advice. There are plenty of people here that have done this before.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”