Circuit Playground Updates?

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
cheffner

Circuit Playground Updates?

Post by cheffner »

Any updates coming for the circuit playground iOS application? I just purchased this application today (my first app ever on iOS that I ever paid for) and it is GREAT for teaching the basics and for helping with our Raspberry projects.

The one major thing I noticed was there was no update for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/2 GPIO pin out header under the Pinouts menu.

Also is there any place in the application that actually list the color code for resistor reading?

The resistor codes is nice but it does not actually teach how to read the resistors themselves. A little bit more information "in" the actual application for the students would be GREAT.

Cheers,

Christopher

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Circuit Playground Updates?

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Not sure about the B+ pinout. I'll check.

Meanwhile, we have an iOS game called Mho's Resistance which teaches resistor color codes:
http://blog.adafruit.com/2013/12/31/mho ... -adafruit/

adafruit2

Post by adafruit2 »

Thanks we put a request to add the A+/B+ pinout, thanks for the recommendation! there's no ETA at this time

pburgess

Post by pburgess »

I've heard this is coming in the next update, already in the pipeline and just awaiting Apple's approval process, whatever that entails. A few days, perhaps.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”