BeagleBRICK

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
leozacharias

BeagleBRICK

Post by leozacharias »

After flashing my Beaglebone black C with Ubuntu (Loaded the image to sd card using PiFiller on a Mac) and used power supply (5V), had many failed attempts finally after a around dozen tries worked, and the Ubuntu showed up not as a sweet desktop but a straight TERMINAL, did a lot of research online and found that I could install the Gnome desktop... did all the procedure I found on this tutorial (http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-gui ... -04-gnome/) but it didn't work ... finally after booting it by unplugging the power cord and plugging again the 4 LEDs didn't light anymore, only the power led. I already tried pressing the S2(boot) button for a few seconds alone and in combination with the reset and power buttons and nothing work.
Do I have a BeagleBRICK?

adafruit_support_rick

Re: BeagleBRICK

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Sounds like you've corrupted the image. Can you start over again?

leozacharias

Post by leozacharias »

adafruit_support_rick wrote:Sounds like you've corrupted the image. Can you start over again?
Thank you for your response... I don't know how I could start over , it wont reboot, the only thing I get from it is the power LED.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

If it is a problem with the board, the Beagle Bone folks will take care of it directly. You can contact them here: http://beagleboard.org/Support/RMA

leozacharias

Post by leozacharias »

Thank you very much!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Beagle Bone & Adafruit Beagle Bone products”