ATTN adafruit_support_bill - Are you Bill Earl?

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
patricksanford

ATTN adafruit_support_bill - Are you Bill Earl?

Post by patricksanford »

I'd send you a private message, but haven't found the option on the forum. Are you the Bill Earl that wrote the code for the PCA9685 breakout board? I'm trying to update the README.md file on my GitHub repository to give special mention to the Adafruit Customer Support Team, and I'm wanting to make sure I don't have you down twice. The file can be found at https://github.com/PSanf2/BBB/blob/master/README.md. After going through my post history I'm seeing that adafruit_support_mike, adafruit_support_rick, and adafruit_support_bill have all answered questions for me in recent months. Without their answers I wouldn't have been able to continue my current project, and would like to properly credit the contributors.

Also, is there a way I can provide a link to my post history to other people? I'd like to include a link to my post history on this forum that public users can view in case they encounter my GitHub repository, and have similar questions.

adafruit_support_bill

Re: ATTN adafruit_support_bill - Are you Bill Earl?

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

That's me.

If you click on your user name under your avatar, you will see your profile and a link to all your posts.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Beagle Bone & Adafruit Beagle Bone products”