Need A Minty PCB? Free!

Minty so good. Minty so tasty.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
LostboY

Post by LostboY »

It's amazing how many people with only 1 or 2 posts that appear to have joined simply to get a PCB :)

LosT

blue@heart

Post by blue@heart »

WOW! :shock:

Before I say anything else I HAVE to say that this is by FAR the coolest project I have ever seen! :D

I found out about this project at 6pm, by 6:30 I realized that I HAD to build one...

it's now 3:45am, I finished reading EVERY topic on this board, getting the board file formatted for PCB manufacturer site submission, and ordered all the major sample parts (the max2606, 1811, the CF slot parts, the microcontroller, etc.).

I went to order the PCBs (at 4pcb as per the AWESOME deal!) and then realized that I don't have a credit card... :(

So if you happen to have a couple of those boards still available I would LOVE to have a couple. I'm MORE then willing to pay shipping and toss a few extra bucks your way for the trouble. I live in the alberta area.

I would be extremly grateful Dave if you could send me a message at: [email protected]

And yes while I realize that this is my first post, I didn't join to ask for a PCB, I look forward to contributing to the community and if all goes according to plan, eventually posting pictures of my minty! :D
cheers guys!
-David

saknife

Same Here

Post by saknife »

It would be greatful if you could contact me at [email protected] As the post above, this is my first post and am not looking just to get a free board.

I have a great idea that I would love to share after I compleat the project with this board. Its along the lines a charging with some data in a tin. I will share more latter :o

lowpowergeek

Post by lowpowergeek »

I've been reading about Limor's wonderful projects for over a year now; Limor, your interests closely parallel my own.

Dave, I would love it if you could send me 2 boards for my two nieces. I am trying to get them back into soldering and experimenting (I first got them started before they were 10).

Please email me at [email protected]

Updated to add: Gotta get them started on the POV projects next for their bikes!

Adhocster

Post by Adhocster »

Has anyone who's posted here actually heard back from dave? It's been over a month now, and no luck.

none_such

May I have a minty pcb please

Post by none_such »

I'd like to show my JHS students what can be done with some off the shelf componets. The minty seems like a good advanced project that can illustrate something tangible. E-mail Richard at:
[email protected]

Thanks

halaszj

Post by halaszj »

I would love to have one (some) as well, if you have any left.

my email is [email protected]

Thanks

bbmak

Post by bbmak »

same here
can you send me the file

[email protected]

mudtub

Sure, why not?

Post by mudtub »

I'm interested too. Please email me at [email protected] with details.
Thanks,
mudtub
8)

Sart

I cut my teeth on the MintyBoost v1.1 kit, now I'm ready...

Post by Sart »

to try a MintyMP3. I have the tin, with your help I'll have the PCB. Of course with all the previous posters looking for PCBs for their friend there may not be any left. In any case, your generosity is appreciated.

[email protected]

Thanks

otherguy

Post by otherguy »

If you still have boards avaialble i'd love to get one. A few years back I got all the parts, but then didn't have a board and everything jsut kinda sat there.

Please e-mail me at imodxboxs {at} gmail.com

Thanks,
Jim

italian10

Post by italian10 »

send me one too

[email protected]

nconsola

COOLEST THING I HAVE SEEN, EXCEPT EDIBLE UNDERWARE.

Post by nconsola »

If you have any boards left i would love to make my own minty! i boycot IPOD and this would be awsome!

[email protected]

You are the frekin man!

rustproof

Post by rustproof »

Hey, if you've got one more left, I'd like one :P

[email protected]

Thanks.

marksk

Post by marksk »

if you still have boards available, please email me:

barthie2112 at yahoo

thanks!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MintyMP3”