Product Support for Gift
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Product Support for Gift

by rgranados80 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 am

Hello Adafruit Support--

I've just recently purchased a case for a friend and his case broke when he was installing it on his Raspberry Pi.

It is one of the legs that supports keeping the case closed. Is there any possibility of getting a replacement component for them?

It would be great to help him out since he's new to linux and really likes the case. :)

Thanks in advance

Roger G.
rgranados80

Re: Product Support for Gift

by adafruit on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

rgranados80 wrote:Hello Adafruit Support--
I've just recently purchased a case for a friend and his case broke when he was installing it on his Raspberry Pi.
It is one of the legs that supports keeping the case closed. Is there any possibility of getting a replacement component for them?
It would be great to help him out since he's new to linux and really likes the case. :)

of course!

email support@adafruit.com
adafruit

by nomejoe on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

Hi
I have a similar problem to rgrandos80 withe the Pi case from Adafruit (176469). I was trying to install the low profile micro SD card adapter. I was opening the case when the hook on the lower right side of the Composite Video Out side broke as well as the upper right side of the HDMI side . Exactly the same part (hook) as seen in the photo by rgrandos80. What is the procedure to get replacement parts if any. Is this a design fault or end user?
TIA
Joe
nomejoe

by adafruit on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

just email support@adafruit.com

thanks!
adafruit