Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Pi, Python or GoogleDocs?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Pi, Python or GoogleDocs?

by rob drizzle on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm running the Google Docs version of the BMP085 code that was available on the WebIDE. All is well for a day or so then the spreadsheet stops updating. Because the Pi "sleeps" after a while and the process goes to the background (or at least I think) I can't see if the python code is still functioning as intended. I can see that the process is still going but not if the spread sheet is not updating. I tried to increase the upload time to make sure that the google spreadsheet was not hitting a maximum row problem. But still after a day or so, no updating.

I can't tell what is causing the halt but I suspect that google docs is the weak link. Has anyone else seen this?
rob drizzle

Re: Pi, Python or GoogleDocs?

by adafruit on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 pm

never heard of this, best thing is to run it from a console and see what the python errors are

adafruit