display and bread-boarding choices
I've got a Pi and your Starter Pack on the way, and look forward to learning the system and trying out available sensors for embedded projects. A couple of questions on your accessories though:
For your LCD display/keypad plate:
- should I get a positive or negative one, or does it matter?
- is the blue&white one the same thing, just mono-chrome and slightly cheaper?
For bread-boarding, I'll probably try both the plate and the dish, but:
- with an extra stacking header, I can stack the pi, the plate with a "tiny breadboard", and the display plate all in one unit? Probably won't have a lot of headroom on the middle layer plate, right? Or do you just stack the display plate, and have the cobbler board off to the side (still needing the extra header)?
- all this stacking means the Pi Box can't be used, right?
- the display plate can attach to the dish breadboard as shown in the dish photos, if I'd rather have things spread out rather than stacked?
Thanks for the advice. Adafruit is a great resource....Lyle