trinket not working

Adafruit's tiny microcontroller platform. Please tell us which board you are using.
For CircuitPython issues, ask in the Adafruit CircuitPython forum.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bcook65

Re: trinket not working

Post by bcook65 »

Okay, have gone over this thing(the build and programming) numerous times on my 3 different computers and still ending up with the same issues. Had two friends take it home and look it over and try to program it on their machines and they are getting the same errors? Could the issue be with the trinket itself?

thanks

Altoidian

Post by Altoidian »

Okay, I've reached my limit with this trinket. I have followed every possible instruction, checked it twice, three times, and I have three brand new Trinkets that this computer, Windows 7, which works just fine on Arduino and any other micro, will NOT recognize...keeps saying the devices are reporting damaged. bull...they worked fine for one day. Loaded program to new Trinket to install on another board and nothing...absolutely NOTHING works to load or talk to a Trinket now. something is bad wrong with Trinket and the set up you guys use. I do not care that you personally can't find this issue on your machines. So many people are having the issue, it's total Bull that you guys are even offering these POS's for sale on your site without a fix. Get the fix offer it out to the public and let's stop this crazy futzing around. I do not have any trouble at all with any other micro. Only this Trinket has caused problems. If you can't fix it, offer to buy these things back and take them off your site. anything less is fraud!

And yes! I have done all the tutorials and followed your instructions to a tee.

Jim Bass

bcook65

Post by bcook65 »

Since trinket not working, I was thinking of moving the neopixel rings over to a arduino pro mini.. will this same script run on the mini or would I need to come up with another script to run the neopixels??

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

NeoPixels don't use any special features of the microcontroller, so they should work with a Micro.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Trinket ATTiny, Trinket M0”