Nother b0x available on Ebay

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
experimental

Nother b0x available on Ebay

Post by experimental »

Milkmansound

Post by Milkmansound »

looks like they took it down

brandon daniel

Post by brandon daniel »

Milkmansound wrote:looks like they took it down
The dude had it on craigslist at the same time. I bet he found a local buyer and yanked the auction. Totally agains ToS.

Milkmansound

Post by Milkmansound »

yeah, but people do that all the time and ebay makes it very easy to do. They still tag you with the fees when you do that though, so why should they care?

faldska

Post by faldska »

yes, he had a local buyer (well, local enough) and I am that buyer. It seems to be missing the numbered badge but I emailed him about that. I can't wait to get this thing built.

Post by Guest »

faldska wrote:yes, he had a local buyer (well, local enough) and I am that buyer. It seems to be missing the numbered badge but I emailed him about that. I can't wait to get this thing built.

Wad you end up shelling out 4 it?

faldska

Post by faldska »

$340 + shipping. Same as he paid (USB pre-installed + other things). I have his original receipt so it was a great deal for me.

Post by Guest »

faldska wrote:$340 + shipping. Same as he paid (USB pre-installed + other things). I have his original receipt so it was a great deal for me.

Yes it was.. welcome aboard- I recently bought one second hand, and paid slightly more, and no pre installed USB- But i am still smiling..

Milkmansound

Post by Milkmansound »

the usb is really no problem - if you look closely at it, not all the pins are used - so you can skip a few - the hard part is not bridging BANNED together, but solder wick helps fix that... I got mine first try, and I had always avoided SMD stuff.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”