Argghhhh

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
CoolColJ

Argghhhh

Post by CoolColJ »

Well my name has come up on the waiting list

but I'm not sure if I should go ahead with getting it, I do want it. But there is no way in the world I have the skill and gear to put it together :cry:

Any chance a premade one can be had? :)

scalefree

Post by scalefree »

I think a 3rd-party company called Roland used to make pre-built x0xb0x clones. I forget the name but you might try looking on EBay for it.

Tim
Last edited by scalefree on Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zero01101

Post by zero01101 »

scalefree wrote:I think a 3rd-party company called Roland used to make pre-built x0xb0x clones. I forget the name but you might try looking on EBay for it.

Tim[/url]
:lol:

kokoon

Post by kokoon »

i just found one for 800eur on a local web auction site. and it's kenton cv modded too.

i think i'll pass ;)

acidim

Post by acidim »

Seeing as my name has not come up on the waiting list yet, I say dont buy it :twisted:

Jokes aside, why not get the x0x, build something (or a few things) less involved to get some practice, and you'll have the x0x waiting for you when you think you are ready. Worst case scenario you can just get someone with the know how to help you along.

simfonik

Post by simfonik »

I just ordered mine. I haven't soldered anything in years, but plan on doing exactly what acidim suggested; build something less involved to get your skills/confidence where it needs to be, before diving into the possibility of ruining a $350 project.

Also, I could always bribe a friend or relative to help me if I don't feel up to snuff soon enough.

CoolColJ

Post by CoolColJ »

Well I've found someone to put it together for me, hopefully I'm still good to go as I haven't oput through my purchase yet!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”