Run 2 sold out

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adafruit

Run 2 sold out

Post by adafruit »

with much higher ratio of actual orders this time...the second run sold out way ahead of schedule! third run will start once i finish moving.

kokoon

Post by kokoon »

does that mean that we who preordered won't be getting one this run?

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

what do you mean "preordered"? theres no preordering as far as i can tell...theres just a waiting list. if you havent put an order through www.adafruit.com then yes you have to wait for the next run...

kokoon

Post by kokoon »

yeah sorry i meant the waiting list.

well that's really bad news... i've been waiting for your email for weeks now... checking coupla times a day...

can't do anything at this point i guess... maybe i can find another mean of getting one. how sure are you about the third run?

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

kokoon wrote:yeah sorry i meant the waiting list.

well that's really bad news... i've been waiting for your email for weeks now... checking coupla times a day...
umm, weeks isnt very long. many people have been waiting for months. the average wait is 3 months. some unlucky fellows, longer...
can't do anything at this point i guess... maybe i can find another mean of getting one. how sure are you about the third run?
pretty sure. it still takes 2 months to get all the parts in. but sometimes parts are backordered 6 weeks. nothing i can do about it... hopefully in time for xmas, tho!
Last edited by adafruit2 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

braw

Post by braw »

I got on the list in May, and it's in the mail now. I certainly wouldn't be complaining about a few weeks. :roll:

kokoon

Post by kokoon »

okay i'm sorry for the whining :> i guess i'll just have to wait some more.
it's just that it was looking so good - too good i guess :)

and it's true 5 weeks is nothing compared to what some of the others have waited for.

i hope everything goes well with your moving ladyada and that the 3rd run comes soon.

braw

Post by braw »

I understand your anticipation. Keep telling yourself it's worth the wait. This one of the few cones I have been excited about over the 10+ years I've been into the 303. Having owned an original, this is the only clone I felt I had to have.

steev

Post by steev »

I joined the waiting list when I was drunk in August.. thinking I'd never have the money, and had pretty much forgotten I had done so until I got the heads up from limor last week.. coinciding with a new credit card arriving!

Mine is flying to me as we speak.

djarago

Post by djarago »

i got my email saying i was allowed to buy, but when i tried they were already sold out. do i have to be readded to the waiting list?

zero01101

Post by zero01101 »

sounds like it.
that sucks.
i was on that list for like 6 months.

totally worth it.

tsheets

Post by tsheets »

I guess this will keep the resale value of the x0xb0x high!

I can say that becuase I have waited many months.

Post by Guest »

ladyada wrote: umm, weeks isnt very long. many people have been waiting for months. the average wait is 3 months. some unlucky fellows, longer...
Indeed. Got put on the list on June 31, x0x parts got here today.

Weeks, psssh 8)

x0x 122 hooray

djarago

Post by djarago »

looks like i got lucky. i was given my "you're ready to order" email on thursday, but when i tried to order they were all sold out. now i got an email saying there were 2 left over and i just placed my order!

when i created my account to order i used the same email i used for the waiting list, but that does not match my paypal. i hope this doesnt cause a problem.

subatomic

Post by subatomic »

Anonymous wrote: Indeed. Got put on the list on June 31, x0x parts got here today.

Weeks, psssh 8)

x0x 122 hooray

I got on the list June 7 x0x 121 woowoo! :)
Last edited by subatomic on Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”