4 items of x0xb0x kit

x0x0x0x0x0x

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
stevenclements

Post by stevenclements »

c0nsumer wrote:Not to stir the pot too much here, but if one takes a look at the person selling these on eBay's only other sold item it rather sounds to me like the Lady Ada's Wave Bubble. As the plans for this (schematic and board layout) are fully documented in her master's thesis, I can't help but think that he's just taking her work and selling it on eBay.

-Steve
... that's what I thought as well Steve.

maxtim

Post by maxtim »

maxtim wrote:Thank you for your question on the Item, I really would like to work with but I just enrolled in a master degree.

how this 4 x0xb0x issue started. first after finished my undergraduate degree, I wanted to do an electronics project to make use my free time, and upon surfing the web I found x0xb0x would be a great project espessially all the already schematics offered from Ladyada.net.
so I started to cloning this using Orcad and I tried to follow ladaada work exactly since I dont want to make a mistakes in the desing since her works is gurantee to work. After I finished the layout I went to PCB manufacturer to make the pcb for the X0XB0X, but they refuse to do one pcb the minimum quantity was 5! . I bring the best components and went work shop and show him the picture of the x0xb0x which limore made and they made 5 panels form me.

I just wanted to keep one for me and sell the other four and from this why only 4 I wanted to buy, any way this process cost me about 200$ each so I want to sell the four for 300$ each.

If you are interested you can foreget ebay and send pay me directly to ( [email protected] )
and I will ship it to you.

Best Regards,

A. N. Jisrawi

So I immediately sent payment along with my shipping info.
I can't wait to get my new x0xb0x kit.
:roll:
@ grinch "I also consider to get one...how much u paid?"
I was joking.

maxtim

Post by maxtim »

mome rath wrote:Were any of these x0xb0x kits owned by Bill Leeb?

I'll take all 4.
Yah, that guy had some sweet gear eh?
I want everything that is up for bids.

*smacks head*

No more, no more, no more, gear.
Get back to work!!

c0nsumer

Post by c0nsumer »

maxtim wrote:
mome rath wrote:Were any of these x0xb0x kits owned by Bill Leeb?

I'll take all 4.
Yah, that guy had some sweet gear eh?
I want everything that is up for bids.

*smacks head*

No more, no more, no more, gear.
Get back to work!!
Careful, I'm going to have to dig out some Bill Leeb Crew to listen to...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General x0xing”