Due to server issues & outages with Endicia - There is no USPS / Postal service orders at this time - Read more.

Schematic of PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Schematic of PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino

by rimbox on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am

Hello,

where can I find the links of pins 0-13 Digital and 0-5 Analog for "PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino"? The schematic pdf is same of "PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board", so I can't understand it.
Can I access to RX and TX Usart in Arduino version?
I little note, the distributors in Europe for these products are very bad, only one distributor has it and very high price.
I would like to support Adafruit for the great work but it's not easy. In reply to: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NFCShield_I2C
I asked to watterott (german distributor) but don't want insert it.

Thank you for your help
rimbox

Re: Schematic of PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino

by adafruit on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi the shield uses digital 2 and analog 4 and 5 only. No other pins are connected, we'll have the files up shortly!
adafruit

by rimbox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi,

only 3 pins should be MOSI, MISO and SCK. No IRQ?
I would like to see SCH file.

I see for product "PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board" there is watterott in list of distributors. Please remove it, is not true. Try to search in their shop PN532, this product doesn't exist. One month ago tell me "I insert it in next 2 days". I wrote many times without response from them.
rimbox

by adafruit on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 pm

IRQ is used as well, digital pin #2 - we'll try to get the files up soon, we dont have an ETA as to when we will put them up - we have a lot of board files to go thru!
adafruit

by rimbox on Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

After more than 2 weeks, nothing has changed.
In the list of distributors for "PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board" there is WatteRott and WatteRott not has this product in the shop.
Schematic PDF for "PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino" is always wrong.
rimbox

by adafruit on Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm

rimbox wrote:After more than 2 weeks, nothing has changed.
In the list of distributors for "PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board" there is WatteRott and WatteRott not has this product in the shop.
Schematic PDF for "PN532 NFC/RFID Controller Shield for Arduino" is always wrong.

thank you posting, watterott has stocked these, but will check to see when their next order arrives. we'll also double check the PDF/link for the schematic. we're at maker faire at the moment, but we'll be returning after the weekend and make sure we correct any bad links.

you can also contact us directly next week if needed: support@adafruit.com

thanks,
adafruit support, phil
adafruit