Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Teensy dead
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Teensy dead

by brenryan on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi there,

I ordered two teensy's last week (Orders No: 224291 & No: 223072). As it was only necessary to experiment with one board so far, and it is working perfectly. I didn't get around to checking the second one now as I didn't need it.

When trying to use it, it appears to be totally dead. I have not done anything differently as I did with the first unit, so I am sure it it nothing that I have done. The board remained in it's protective packaging until I was ready to use it.

I have searched online for a solution with no luck. As I said the board appears to be completely dead. There is no response at all, not recognized by USB

Can you please recommend a solution or provide a replacement asap because I need two of these boards for a project that I intend to use as a gift, so I am under a time constraint!!

Many thanks for your time,

Brendan

brenryan

Re: Teensy dead

by pburgess on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 am

Hi Brendan,

Yeah, since you have a second one to compare against, that's a pretty solid diagnosis. Please email support@adafruit.com and include the order numbers and a link to this post, and we'll issue a replacement ASAP! Sorry for the downtime.

pburgess