Choice of solution and language

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
fixair

Choice of solution and language

Post by fixair »

Hello to all, I am a beginner in the software development, but I am motivated and I began a project of cockpit of helicopter based on FSX, see this video: http://vimeo.com/42509258
At the moment I get back the data in FSX via FSUIPC through an interface coded under C * which(who) send instructions(deposits) has an ARDUINO UNO by the port(bearing) COM to liven up(to lead) my servos (PWM_I2C 16 servos) and lcd i2 c. Up to there, nothing very nasty will say yourselves me, but I wish to implement(operate) a raspberry pi on the place(square) of the UNO Thus add a part(party) server Tcp to my interface C # existing , ideally there C/c++ or in Python but there I block(surround). Can we make a customer Tcp under python on a PC Linux and a waiter(server) on PC win7 C # ?
Thank you in advance for your help(assistant). On the other hand, my level of English is very low(weak) then I use a translator, thank you for your understanding ;op

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous, je suis un débutant dans le développement logiciel, mais je suis motivé et j'ai commencé un projet de cockpit d'hélicoptère basé sur FSX, voyez cette vidéo : http://vimeo.com/42509258
Pour l'instant je récupère les données dans FSX via FSUIPC au travers d'une interface codée sous C# qui envoient des consignes a une ARDUINO UNO par le port COM pour animer mes servos ( PWM_I2C 16 servos) et lcd i2 c. Jusque-là, rien de bien méchant me direz-vous, mais je souhaite mettre en œuvre un raspberry Pi à la place de la UNO et donc donc ajouter une partie serveur à mon interface C# existant, idéalement en C/c++ ou en Python mais là je bloque. Est-ce que l'on peut faire un client Tcp sous python sur un PC Linux et le serveur sur PC win7 en C# ?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide. D'autre part, mon niveau d'anglais est très faible alors j'utilise un traducteur, merci pour votre compréhension ;op

fixair

Re: Choice of solution and language

Post by fixair »

no body for help me ?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”