New Project Raspbery Pi - Home Dash Screen

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Torna

New Project Raspbery Pi - Home Dash Screen

Post by Torna »

Hi there,

As my last project Pi CarJukeBox seems interesting to some of you (thanks to Adafruit blog to tell about my project :) ), I would like to get some help on my new project :Raspbery Pi - Home Dash Screen.
IMG_5393.JPG
IMG_5393.JPG (120.62 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
I think this king of "home dash screen" could be improved and easily deployed or maybe sell, if a community is created around it. People could code some modules for any kind of information to display.

Well, I feel really sorry for my por english speaking, but I'm french... The links I post here are Google Translated and I hope this will works fine :)

Anyway, PLEASE, do not hesitate to share your ideas about this kind of screen, and any suggestion will be apprciate :)

drakebowin

Re: New Project Raspbery Pi - Home Dash Screen

Post by drakebowin »

well st this time i have no suggestions but man ur project looks really nice i would love to see the finishing project if i see are think of thing that might improve i i would gladly post it keep up the good work

Torna

Post by Torna »

drakebowin wrote:well st this time i have no suggestions but man ur project looks really nice i would love to see the finishing project if i see are think of thing that might improve i i would gladly post it keep up the good work
Many thanks :) It's good to have support :)

drakebowin

Post by drakebowin »

no problem me and a buddy have a raspberry pi if u need a beta tester im sure he would try it and i would also. im just currently dealing with inverted keyes on my mini keyboard making it a little difficult to program with haahaha. but from what you posted it looks really good and i could see people using this on a daily basis. um does it have a news app on it as well?

Torna

Post by Torna »

Torna

Post by Torna »

drakebowin wrote:no problem me and a buddy have a raspberry pi if u need a beta tester im sure he would try it and i would also. im just currently dealing with inverted keyes on my mini keyboard making it a little difficult to program with haahaha. but from what you posted it looks really good and i could see people using this on a daily basis. um does it have a news app on it as well?
Hi there, the project is running well :)

Here is the most tricky parts : http://www.magdiblog.fr/boa-pi-homedash ... -passante/

drakebowin

Post by drakebowin »

wow verry nice one question will it convert to english for american users??

Torna

Post by Torna »

Hey there,

I just started a new project - Rapsberry Pi long range UAV : http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5&p=217065

I'm gonna need some help on this one :)

Sorry for english users, you can still use the Google translate plugin to translate my blog :/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”