CupCade template?

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
LotusStyle

CupCade template?

Post by LotusStyle »

I searched the forums for an answer to this and didn't find anything. If I missed it, please point me in the right direction. I just ordered a CupCade kit and wanted to get vinyl side art made for it. Are the templates used to cut the original pieces available anywhere? I'd like to get the sticker made to the exact dimensions of the various pieces and since they are bright yellow, any deviation would stick out like a sore thumb.

adafruit

Re: CupCade template?

Post by adafruit »

we are working on this, stay tuned!

BillySquid

Post by BillySquid »

I was thinking in the same idea, I'm painting most of the pieces black and add some vinyls on the sides, where are you getting the art from?

Bel_Z_Bub

Post by Bel_Z_Bub »

Adafruit released a pdf on the Details and Errata page of the tutorial. (A day after I spend all weekend measuring all parts lol :D)

but if you want to make vinyls you are better off printing them slightly larger, stick them on and then cut them carefully allong the sides with a knife.

BillySquid

Post by BillySquid »

Awesome thanks!

KennethY89

Post by KennethY89 »

Hello!

I had a great time building the Cupcade and I'm trying to cut out a new wooden version of the Cupcade, so I was wondering if anyone had the full set of parts templates so that I could laser cut it?

The current template available on the site doesn't seem to have all the acrylic part templates on it :/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”