Project Discussion

General project help for Adafruit customers

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
tearle

Project Discussion

Post by tearle »

I was directed to your site today while looking for EL Wire and noticed some products that may be the answer to a project I've been working on for some time. How do I physically talk with someone to discuss the possible collaboration?

Franklin97355

Re: Project Discussion

Post by Franklin97355 »

If you need help with ideas you can post here if you need someone to build or design the project you can post in the jobs board https://adafruit.com/jobs

tearle

Post by tearle »

I wasn't looking for someone to make something I trying to find out if you don't already have something that will work and what the current limitations may be. I do know you do GPS, I do know you integrate solar/battery to power, but with my application I'm trying to talk with someone (not in an open forum) to see if what you currently do would work. Can a conversation be done to not waste any more of your time or mine, and if not I'll be happy to move on until I can find a source.

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

The forums are officially for project support, though we do offer hints and references in areas where we have experience. We help people work out problems in their own work if we can, but we don't do development on request.

Someone in the community might be interested in working with you, but Adafruit doesn't offer design or engineering services.

tearle

Post by tearle »

Thats a shame because I feel you already have what I need but If I can't tell someone what I'm looking for I don't know enough about the electronics piece to ask for what I need and if your part will work. I saw some of your video's and you have done something similar. My company manufactures clothing and other items and I'm looking to add a sense of security to parents who's children actually walk to school, go out and play, etc. So there is no way to talk to someone for 5 minutes to get some clarity?

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Nope. We're not set up to work that way.

You're welcome to look through the Learning System for projects and turorials that might be similar to what you want: http://learn.adafruit.com/ If you have specific questions about those, you're welcome to post them here in the forums.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “General Project help”