Looking to buy a working Wave Bubble

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dl0gic

Looking to buy a working Wave Bubble

Post by dl0gic »

I am looking to purchase a working Wave Bubble. Please contact me at ammoya(at)sbcglobal.net

Underage_inventor

Re: Looking to buy a working Wave Bubble

Post by Underage_inventor »

"The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government."

Mictronics

Post by Mictronics »

@ Underage_inventor

:roll: Nothing to see here, move on...

xoxos

Post by xoxos »

i'd like to point out to any industrious person that there is no discrimination in the above statement towards *giving such things away*

that said, i can direct any philanthropic parties to a large community of Targeted Individuals who would be overwhelmingly grateful

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07 ... mans-mind/

nor does there seem to be any statement regarding barter or trade. do you like VST music software?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”