Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

why doesnt anyone answer the phone?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

why doesnt anyone answer the phone?

by p28312 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Is this a real company or someone running something out of their garage? Why would you not have a person available to ask questions to? Im not making an order because I don't trust websites that don't have a company that I can call and speak to an actual person.
p28312

Re: why doesnt anyone answer the phone?

by adafruit on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 pm

p28312 wrote:Is this a real company or someone running something out of their garage? Why would you not have a person available to ask questions to? Im not making an order because I don't trust websites that don't have a company that I can call and speak to an actual person.

hiya!

thanks for the note, if we're on the phone with another customer you're welcome to leave a message, you can also contact support@adafruit.com and we can email/call with you directly.

we are a real company, with real people :) for any technical questions please make sure to post them here!

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

adafruit