Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

the pibow case (pic)
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

the pibow case (pic)

by linux-works on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm

wanted to show my photo of the pibow. just came in the mail, assembled it and as I was finishing, the sun came thru the skylight; so I snapped a photo ;)

(yes, it was daylight, but the sun was so strong, the background got lost when I had to EV into the minus region)

only 1 complaint so far: the adafruit stubby sd-card adapter won't fit with this stacking arrangement ;( I have to go back to my old sd-card (micro) adapter.

if the bottom plastic base had a tiny cavety carved in, I bet it would fit the stubby micro-sd adapter. please consider telling the maker of this nice case about that, for a future production run.
linux-works

Re: the pibow case (pic)

by Akatm on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 am

I believe that the people who make the Pibow are Pimoroni and they are in Sheffield, UK.

Akatm