I think is better to freeze MarOS 1.4 beta 6 (or whatever) to 1.5 and use 2.0 for the new release without Din Sync.
This will help people to choose what to download.
And I suggest to open a new topic, too, because a lot of people doesn't visit the board often.
Yes, agree, and this was actually the plan. Will be frozen and maintained for bugs. Possibly tomorrow.
The other thing should be a new topic as adressing different people, if not only me:) Btw, using a external MIDI to DIN converter will be a tighter system (when synced to midi). Xoxbox adds a 5ms delay on everything (or on the first clock?), not kidding.