Re: MarOS1.4 - "Official" Version 1.4
Final version MarOS1.4 and updated doc you`ll find in the first post.
MarOS1.4 - 12/7/2012 - Changes since version 1.3
- Automatic Variations: In parameter adjustment mode, Press C KEY to adjust which
repetition of the current pattern is allowed to get variated. LED 4 means: 3 times no
vari, 1 time with variation. Press the D-KEY or E-KEY to adjust the first, resp. the last
step within the pattern that is allowed to be changed.
- Current swing is aplied to Din Sync and MIDI clock output.
- Gate Length adjustment range works for triplet/half tempo/both
- Randomizer: F KEY 1st press: last action undo, 2nd press: revert pattern as stored,
quick double press: revert to default "da-da-da..."
- Randomizer: NEXT KEY to randomize pattern-end-step/pattern length
- MIDI clock / Din Sync slave modes: tempo for swing is calculated from clock inputs, so
swing amount is exactly right even if internal tempo is set to 20 or 250.
- Randomizer Keys have moved around a bit
- Internal tempo is not saved on eeprom when turning tempo knob, so less timing problems
while changing tempo. Is saved each time a pattern is stored instead.
- Optional fix for MIDI sync mode. In parameter adjustment mode press A#-KEY to turn
on/off the fix. If turned on, the box reacts quicker to the MIDI start signal, if off,
it`s sometimes late one clock/pulse. The fix is copied from Omsk411`s firmware and known
to be helpfull for some environments, but not all. The state is stored on the eeprom to
be there "the next day".
- Features removed to get space in memory: Change patterns by MIDI Program Change command
(Use notes instead!); Dump patterns by MIDI sysEx (use conbox instead!).