Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Occidentalis
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

Occidentalis

by doublebeam on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi there,
having problems with getting my mouse to work using the adafruit distro. I've had the mouse working on Raspbian (the XBMC distro). It's a wireless Logitech M505 and it's connected to the rasp pi through a D-Link hub. I've followed the original setup screen and think i sorted it out there. When i boot the pi loads of stuff comes up and i think i see something related to Logitech (i'm using a Dell keyboard). What do you think? without a mouse how can i return to the original setup page? keyboard seems unresponsive also?
ta :cry:
doublebeam

Re: Occidentalis

by adafruit on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 pm

never heard of keyboard/mouse not working - best bet is to try a different keyboard/mouse, use a powered hub, or go back to raspbian

adafruit