Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

pi box
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Talk about Adafruit Raspberry Pi® accessories! Please do not ask for Linux support, this is for Adafruit products only! For Raspberry Pi help please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

pi box

by jimmyjazz2005 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello,
I am writing in regard to my order number 224387. I ordered 3 raspberry pi boxes. I just received them today and started putting them together. 2 of them snapped in great, but i noticed the third one was not snapping in place like the others. Upon further inspection I noticed that one of the clips on the HDMI side of the box was broken. I followed the directions on your website carefully when I assembled the box and was sure not to use excessive force, so I think this piece was defective when I received it. I was wondering if I could exchange this piece.
Thanks,
James
jimmyjazz2005

Re: pi box

by pburgess on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 am

Hi James,

Sure thing, just email support@adafruit.com and include a link to this thread, and we'll get a replacement out to you immediately. Sorry for the trouble!

pburgess