project "BEEBOY GAMEJOY" is [COMPLETE]
everything went pretty smooth until here
who knew that soldering on traces would be so hard???
i wanted to imitate all the controls from the hip gear.
we got volume, color, brightness, and contrast control. the blue dip switch above lets me select the input going into the LCD, i made it so that i can hookup an external source that will display to the LCD, although doesn't help that it won't accept external sound. but still very cool option.
the slider switch on the side is the power and the red momentary button is the reset.
overall i believe this was a very expensive project for b/c... i had to buy a few megajoys.. this project only went through 3 megajoys to get it working.. and wasted 2 gameboys.. my original one.. and another one i had to buy.. let alone i had to bust out all my old EE stuff and learn to solder.
oh well.. it was a very fun project and i learned a tremendous deal.. hey i learned how to solder through this project , so it was worth the money and time. if i were to do this again, i would.. b/c i can always improve what i created. but.. now im done and lazy.
this concludes my first portable project. for those that still need help, post the pictures and i'll tell you where to solder. there's no way i want to open this thing back up. time to move on!!! anyway.. thanks ladyada!