HW v1.1 errata
* Pin 7 (write protect) on the EEPROM needs to be explicitly pulled low. This prevents spurious write problems.
...according to the datasheet this pin will be internally pulled low if left unconnected... but apparently this isn't always the case.
Adding a haywire from pin7 (the only unconnected pin on the EEPROM) to a pin on the other side of the chip (which are all connected to VSS) fixed his problems.
I would recommend everyone doing the same at some point, especially before upgrading the bootloader if you don't have a prop-plug.
* Pin 5 of the ENC28J60 should be left unconnected, instead of being connected to an I/O pin on the propeller.
* Pin 8 on the pulsejack needs to be connected to GND, not VSS.
Bootloader v1.0 errata
* DHCP doesn't seem to work with Linksys WRT54G & WRT54GS routers with stock firmware. (Still under investigation. See this post for more info.)
* Green and blue LED's are swapped.
* TCP implementation doesn't retransmit packets
* You can't remove a password without doing a full reset. (Fixed in v804)