Time for another beauty !
After a long time now, it's finished and it sounds like a fat pig
I had some mysterious ground problems with my denon avr-1801 amplifier and maybe some cables touching resistors/critical parts giving some buzzing sound but now it sounds like everything is ok now.
Jeff from customsynth has done some modifications to the overlays for me to fit my needs. Thanks for it. After i'd drilled the hole for the power switch i figured out that a pair of little capacitors are in its way...so damn, had to move it a little to the right.
- all expensive blue diffused kingbright led's from mouser
- beige pactec case; sanded down for the paint
- car automotive silver painting (VW)
- special custom overlays from customsynth
- adjustable resonance boost and resonance accent mod
- special power on/off switch with blue led !
- expensive aluminium knobs from kilo international
- rare parts kit from gaetano with high beta transistors in q10,9,8 (hfe ~320)
- grey switchcaps
After all i think there is no need for the mods. My x0x sounds good as it is with the rare parts kit so the next x0x (call it "the green one") will see no mods except the power on/off switch and because all leds will be green the switch will also have a green led