Ok, so I found some repeat-ability with my setup... If I write the original spokepov.dat and flower.dat files on banks 1 & 2, disconnect and connect again, I'll see banks 3 & 4. It has something to do with the 4 dat files I created, maybe something is overflowing? The files I used are attached, and for me to reproduce the Bank 1 & 2 bug, they must go in this order:
Bank 1: 612brew.dat
Bank 2: v.dat
Bank 3: wordpress.dat
Bank 4: batman.dat
When I write all those to the SpokePOV, disconnect/re-connect, I'll only see Bank 1 & 2. Also, when I read Bank 1 from SpokePOV I can see the vertical line is now part of image that was stored.
To very clearly see the vertical line issue, I loaded v.dat on all 4 banks, disconnected/re-connected an then read bank 1.
At one point I tried loading v.dat in bank 1, and blank dat files in the other 3 and to my surprise when I disconnected/re-connected only the tab for Bank 1 showed up! Loading biohazard.dat into bank 1, disconnecting and re-connecting got the others back.
I'm willing to help debug/qa this issue if it's repeatable on others' systems/hardware.
- sample bank bug dat.zip
- (3.17 KiB) Downloaded 109 times