There is no USPS pickup on Monday Feb 15th, 2016 because of President's Day. USPS orders placed after 11am EST Fri February 12th will go out Tuesday February 16. UPS orders will ship as normal.

Can't place an order
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Can't place an order

by blanclait on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 pm

I keep getting the same message: :evil:
The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance

I thought maybe adafruit's system was one of those really annoying ones that can't accept variations. So, I tried every possible variations of address, postal code, etc.
After 30+ tries, still the same message. Since phone order is not possible and this is the only card I have, what alternatives do I have?
blanclait

Re: Can't place an order

by adafruit on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm

blanclait wrote:I keep getting the same message: :evil:
The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance I thought maybe adafruit's system was one of those really annoying ones that can't accept variations. So, I tried every possible variations of address, postal code, etc. After 30+ tries, still the same message. Since phone order is not possible and this is the only card I have, what alternatives do I have?

hi,

thanks for joining the forums, please email support@adafruit.com and/or use the contact form for billing/address/credit card assistance.

thanks,
adafruit support

adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.