Can't place an order
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Can't place an order

by blanclait on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I keep getting the same message: :evil:
The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance

I thought maybe adafruit's system was one of those really annoying ones that can't accept variations. So, I tried every possible variations of address, postal code, etc.
After 30+ tries, still the same message. Since phone order is not possible and this is the only card I have, what alternatives do I have?
blanclait

Re: Can't place an order

by adafruit on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

blanclait wrote:I keep getting the same message: :evil:
The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance I thought maybe adafruit's system was one of those really annoying ones that can't accept variations. So, I tried every possible variations of address, postal code, etc. After 30+ tries, still the same message. Since phone order is not possible and this is the only card I have, what alternatives do I have?

hi,

thanks for joining the forums, please email support@adafruit.com and/or use the contact form for billing/address/credit card assistance.

thanks,
adafruit support
adafruit