Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Sampling from Molex and Saelig
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Sampling from Molex and Saelig

by Danilo on Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:24 pm

Anybody got samples from them?

What is the cheaper method of shipment to get samples from Molex?

How can I get samples from Sealing? It's possible?

Thank you!
Danilo

by chaostic-offline on Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:03 pm

I tried sampling from Molex. I think it didn't go thru or something, and I forgot to take note of the smaple confirmation number that you can use to look up the sample order status. Complete a sample order, and take note of the number, then call them up later and ask for the status.
chaostic-offline

MOLEX

by Scratchbuild on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 am

Hi there,

Anybody had success ordering samples from them? I had a confirmation email that is very cryptic so I still do not know if they shipped or not.

Regards

Nic
Scratchbuild

by BPrintz on Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:38 am

I've sampled from them in the past, I had to send them a few e-mails to track the product and actually get someone to send it (They shipped it to Canada to a distributer, and they never delivered it).... Anyway, some guy ended up hand delivering it with a molex brochure, he left and I realised it was the wrong part. After all the effort I just gave up on them :P
BPrintz