There is no USPS pickup on Monday Feb 15th, 2016 because of President's Day. USPS orders placed after 11am EST Fri February 12th will go out Tuesday February 16. UPS orders will ship as normal.

Dedicated forum threads for each product
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Dedicated forum threads for each product

by redwire on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Adafruit, there's no way I can find to give feedback or discuss a product, other than the mess here. Sparkfun has dedicated threads for each product- that really helps when there's an issue with an item and it keeps the discussion in one container.
Can you please add this to your website?
redwire

Re: Dedicated forum threads for each product

by adafruit on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm

thanks for the note, we're here right now reading your post - what specific product would you like to give feedback on? we'll point you in the right direction where to post it.

thanks,
adafruit support

adafruit

by modeller on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

adafruit wrote:thanks for the note, we're here right now reading your post - what specific product would you like to give feedback on? we'll point you in the right direction where to post it.

He's giving a general suggestion for improvement, I don't think a specific product is involved. I think it's a pretty good idea myself.

The reason is that you form a micro-community around a specific product, and then more ideas, suggestions, and help will flow and coalesce around each product.

That's pretty basic forum organization philosophy.

modeller

by redwire on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm giving a general idea for improving the site and Adafruit :)
Many products I find could benefit from the community's suggestions etc. and right now, the way the website is setup, you have to search a zillion threads and condense all the information, and I just find Sparkfun organized things so much better.
redwire

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.