Stuck at Checkout Step 3

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
chmosama

Stuck at Checkout Step 3

Post by chmosama »

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to buy these things :- https://www.adafruit.com/wishlists/386161 but i'm stuck at step 3. when i fill my address on step 2 and click on step 3 it's telling me that :-

Not Available At This Time
Sorry, we are not able to find any suitable shipping methods to your address at this time. Please confirm that your shipping address has been entered correctly, and contact us with any questions.

When i first visit this site i check that, is this website ship to my country PK and after spending my 4 to 5 days on deciding what to buy it's telling me we don't ship to this location. then i try to contact with Adafruit support team and then they say :-

Thank you for the note. At this time we are not able to ship to your location.

I also tell them to charge some extra money to ship my products with DHL or FedEx but they didn't answer it :(
I do not find these products in any other site and even in distributor sites though.
Please adafruit help me on this. I'm ready to pay extra money.

Franklin97355

Re: Stuck at Checkout Step 3

Post by Franklin97355 »

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will help you if there is an error. We do not ship to all locations and addresses.

chmosama

Post by chmosama »

franklin97355 wrote:Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will help you if there is an error. We do not ship to all locations and addresses.
i already emailed but got no response :( i'm working on project and these things are really matter for me.

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Check your spam folder. Our support team replies to most messages within a few minutes of their arrival.

chmosama

Post by chmosama »

adafruit_support_mike wrote:Check your spam folder. Our support team replies to most messages within a few minutes of their arrival.
There's nothing in spam folder :(

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Are you sending the email from the address associated with your user account here in the forums? If so, I'll have the support team check their records to see what information they have.

chmosama

Post by chmosama »

adafruit_support_mike wrote:Are you sending the email from the address associated with your user account here in the forums? If so, I'll have the support team check their records to see what information they have.
Yes both email addresses are same.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

Please check your spam folder, we do not ship to the location you are at, at this time.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”