TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video PRODUCT ID: 397

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
katzn

TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video PRODUCT ID: 397

Post by katzn »

Hi - can you help with these questions:
- Do you have 40no. TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video PRODUCT ID: 397 in stock?
- What is the lead time?
- Is there a discount for bulk purchase (i.e. 100+ units)?
- Can this device be supplied with a cable to connect into the following socket: Manufacturer: MOLEX; Order Code: 1462925; Manufacturer Part No 70553-0003
Thanks,
Kate

adafruit_support_mike

Re: TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video PRODUCT ID: 397

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

katzn wrote:Do you have 40no. TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video PRODUCT ID: 397 in stock?
Our business support team has that information, and I'll give you information to contact them at the end of the post.
katzn wrote:What is the lead time?
Assuming we have them in stock, our shipping team averages 99.98% of incoming orders shipped by the next business day. The deadline for same-day shipping on 3-day, 2-day, or next-day UPS delivery is 11am EST.
katzn wrote:Is there a discount for bulk purchase (i.e. 100+ units)?
The breakdown is on the product page.
katzn wrote:Can this device be supplied with a cable to connect into the following socket:
We don't do custom orders. You could post an offer on our Jobs board for someone to do the work though: http://www.adafruit.com/jobs

Send a note to [email protected] with a link to this thread and the folks there will answer your questions about immediate availability.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”