ASSEMBLING POSSIBILITY

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
LitoGab

ASSEMBLING POSSIBILITY

Post by LitoGab »

Hello Team,

First let me thank you for your services it has been extremely helpful in my different labs and tests and I definitly saved lots of time to get majors points clarified and most important having my goal reached !

I'm working in BANNED and I'm a network engineer and although I'm used to code I'm definitely not a "BANNED coder" which can makes it a little tricky in some cases but once again your learn sheets helped me out finding solutions.

We're working on a project to setup internet classes for schools all over the country in remote and isolated sites/villages at an affordable price reason why we've chosen the RaspBerry Pi 2B. Moreover we need to get some sensors setup which works well in labs but since I'm alone working on it it might be too long to match with our schedule. For this reason I wanted to know if you were only selling parts (which you already to great) or if you had some assembling services also in which case it would be with pleasure that I'd look further giving more details.

I remind again that I'm talking about the hardware part only not the software since as far I've red you were not delivering this type of service soI'll manage it by myself.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further details.

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Franklin97355

Re: ASSEMBLING POSSIBILITY

Post by Franklin97355 »

We do not do custom assembly but, if you have something specific you might post that in the jobs forum to see if there is someone that would consider it.

LitoGab

Re: ASSEMBLING POSSIBILITY

Post by LitoGab »

Hi Franklin,

Thanks for the reply.

I'll drop a post on the jobs forum and see if there is any interesting opportunity.

Thx

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”