Poll: Which x0x case would you like to see?

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
alex_dubinsky

Poll: Which x0x case would you like to see?

Post by alex_dubinsky »

I'm wanting to creating custom cases for the x0x, and trying to figure out which direction to take them.

Some ideas:
  • All-aluminum.
  • Aluminum with wood sides, like many synths.
  • All-wood
  • A case with piano keys
What do you guys think?
Last edited by alex_dubinsky on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rarara

Re: Poll: Which x0x case would you like to see?

Post by rarara »

definately aluminium. wood sides not necessary, but would be nice if not much more expensive.

am definately interested in a case though, especially since the other thread about sourcing one seems to have died

katarakt

Post by katarakt »

The case from http://www.socialentropy.com/bassline/ is by far the greatest x0x case ever !!! If you can, go for this one.

The only thing what i do better if it was my case is to change the 8 knobs to "normal" round knobs so that they look like the original 303 and not all like the bank selector knobs.

lord.bix

Post by lord.bix »

Hi,

To be honnest, i dont like one of all these cheap aluminim cases at all, they look industrial and have nothing to do with a nice synth, x0x realy is. They all look like acid-lab gears.

I personaly prefer a mixture of nice wood things and high end finish of the control pannel. Watch GenoQs website for inspirations... http://www.genoqs.com/. If you have ever touch the gears of them, you only want that ones. I personally think the nemo "finish" could be the right one for x0x =)

/Marco

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0xm0dz”