There is no USPS pickup on Monday Feb 15th, 2016 because of President's Day. USPS orders placed after 11am EST Fri February 12th will go out Tuesday February 16. UPS orders will ship as normal.
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Re: OverDrive

by danyool001 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm

i use a modified mt-2 boss metalzone... i love it with the x0xb0x!
ACID.... i like the squelch.... mmmmm
danyool001

by legionhwp on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 am

I have used over a dozen different distortions on my various synths. the 303/X0XBOX is a bit tricky due to the filter and the sound of the unit which can be quite *sharp* in the high end if you use a pedal that doesn't compliment it.

The EH Big Muff Pi *is* a great pedal but imo is more suited for guitar than a X0XBOX. Any basic overdrive (as mentioned the MXR distortion + is good and , ironically, an overdrive more than a "distortion"), Ibanez Tube screamer, or even something like the Danelectro Daddy-o will probably give you very good results. For something a bit more aggressive my fav is the Boss FZ2. This has a great two band EQ and three different settings the last of which is more of a very powerful gain boost than a Fuzz and is *great* for some beefy sounds. YMMV
legionhwp

by canecreek on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

I use a MXR M-104 with my xoxbox, I love the sound however it does murder the ascent.
canecreek

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.