Wave Bubble 2010 PCBs for Sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Spyrius

Wave Bubble 2010 PCBs for Sale

Post by Spyrius »

Hello,

I have 10 extra pairs of Wave Bubble 2010 PCBs available if anyone wants to buy them.
They are $25/pair shipped, or $100 for all 10.
I also have some VCOs from Minicircuits.
Please email "thepfate at gmail dot com". If it would make you feel more comfortable, I can list them on my eBay account and send you a link.

Thanks

Picture here:
http://imgur.com/a/ZW2l9

alexbue

Re: Wave Bubble 2010 PCBs for Sale

Post by alexbue »

Hi,
I'm interestet in one PCB set

alex

Tracyfig

Post by Tracyfig »

Hi! I would like to purchase a Wave Bubble. Please reach out so that I may order it. Thank you so much.

gravityzero

Post by gravityzero »

Have all of these sold yet? I would like one if possible. Sent you an email.

jabs

Post by jabs »

Spyrius wrote:Hello,

I have 10 extra pairs of Wave Bubble 2010 PCBs available if anyone wants to buy them.
They are $25/pair shipped, or $100 for all 10.
I also have some VCOs from Minicircuits.
Please email "thepfate at gmail dot com". If it would make you feel more comfortable, I can list them on my eBay account and send you a link.

Thanks

Picture here:
http://imgur.com/a/ZW2l9
Do you have any more available?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”