atmega help ?

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
scoopin

atmega help ?

Post by scoopin »

does anybody know if the atmega 8L8ai will work for the wave bubble i have a lot of these. and if anybody needs one let me know ..... :D

scoopin

Re: atmega help ?

Post by scoopin »

any idea on these?

Buggy222

Post by Buggy222 »

The Wavebubble website has a hardware design page which says, quote:

"An ATmega88 is used, although an ATmega48 or 168 is pin and function compatible (just with less/more program storage). An ATmega8 is also acceptable although the firmware may need adjustments"

However, I do not know what firmware adjustment might be necessary.

nux

Post by nux »

For one the fuse settings would be different for the ATMEGA8. It also has less space so you may need to cut down/optimise the firmware to fit. Not really worth it when the ATMEGA88 is under $4..

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”